Welcome to www.devoteddadproject.com and www.leejohnsonfitness.com. These websites are owned and operated by Devoted Dad. This terms of service agreement covers www.devoteddadproject.com and www.leejohnsonfitness.com
This agreement is in effect as of April 14, 2018.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
a. In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, payment info, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
ii. Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
Iii. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
Iiii. Impersonates any person or entity, including any www.leejohnsonfitness.com, or www.devoteddadproject.com employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgement does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Devoted Dad and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Products: Devoted Dad
Devoted Dad offers various paid resources, including but not limited to books.
You agree to pay and authorize Devoted Dad’s third party payment processor to charge using your selected payment method, for all applicable fees and taxes to use our Services or purchase our products. All fees are in US Dollars and are non-refundable except as required by law. Devoted Dad is not responsible for charges, bank fees, or foreign exchange rates applied by your Credit Card Company and/or financial institution. You are responsible for providing complete and accurate billing and contact information to us.
Money Back Guarantee and Refunds
For Clients of our products (excluding our Devoted Dad Project, which is covered by a separate agreement) we will provide a refund under our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you wish to receive a refund or have any questions about our money back guarantee, please contact us at email@example.com.
Product: Devoted Dad Project
Devoted Dad offers a monthly membership program.
You agree to pay and authorize Devoted Dad third’s party payment processor to charge using your selected payment method and payment plan, for all applicable fees and taxes that may accrue in relation to your payment plan to use our Services or purchase our products. All fees are in US Dollars and are non-refundable except as required by law. Devoted Dad is not responsible for charges, bank fees, or foreign exchange rates applied by your Credit Card Company and/or financial institution. You are responsible for providing complete and accurate billing and contact information to us. We may suspend or terminate the Services if fees are 30 days past due.
Money Back Guarantee and Refunds
For Clients of our Devoted Dad Project there is a 30-day refund policy. No refunds will be granted for any reason after 30 days post-monthly membership fee.
If you wish to receive a refund or have any questions about our money back guarantee, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Prohibitions and Acceptable Usage
You agree that you will not:
Access the membership area of the site corresponding to the Devoted Dad Project for any of these purposes:
- Attempt to access another member’s account.
- Attempt to download content from the site through the use of any software, agent, or device (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the material made explicitly available to you via download.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Devoted Dad or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Devoted Dad will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All information stated on either www.leejohnsonfitness.com, and www.devoteddadproject.com is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advise. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE YOU HEREBY WAIVE DEVOTED DAD OF ALL POSSIBLE LIABILITY AND WILL CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH CARE PROVIDER FOR ALL MEDICAL, HEALTH, LIFESTYLE, AND NUTRITION ADVICE BEFORE ACTING ON ANY INFORMATION FOUND OR INTERPRETED FROM THIS WEBSITE.
Devoted Dad. does not provide information intended to be used by Minors or individuals with conditions that might be altered by changes in exercise or nutrition.
All content and materials available on www.leejohnsonfitness.com, and www.devoteddadproject.com including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Devoted Dad, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Devoted Dad.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by Devoted Dad. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. By accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of England and Wales, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the England and Wales courts You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, Devoted Dad EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action against Devoted Dad arising out of or related to your use of the Services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
If you have a dispute with one or more of our other Clients, you release Devoted Dad from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
Last updated April 14, 2018